My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, October 07, 2005

Can I beg you for some water?


These is a picture I took of a billboard on my way home last night from a party I went to (it's a little odd looking due to the fact that I took it while driving through my windshield).

I have had it. I am sick of people telling me how to be. For once in my life I was finally happy with who American Girl was. And trust me that was a major step in my life because I have never been happy with who I am.

Today I get told by someone I work with that I can't continue to do things the way that I have been doing them. Not because I haven't been doing my job but because some one is perceiving the things that I am doing to mean something that they don't and even though I am good at my job and work hard I have to change how I do it because of what others think. Then he proceeded to tell me that he was not trying to tell me to change who I am, just how I do things. Well sorry, but how I do things is a result of who I am and I like who I am dang it!

The question now is what do I do? If I continue to do things the way I have been I could loose my job, but if I change how I do them I am changing who I am and making myself unhappy. I have no idea what is the best thing to do.

(Sorry ... occassionally Jaded Lady shows back up!)

posted by American Girl at 1:55 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com