My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

And all of these moments just might find their way into my dreams tonight

One year ago today I started blogging. But my first blog wasn't as American Girl. It was as Jaded Lady. A few months in I decided to change my blog name to American Girl and do a photo blog instead, something more positive where I could express myself through my talent of photography. A place to share my thoughts and feelings through pictures I had taken or the work of others that I found fascinating.

Today I am sharing my own work. A picture I took at Draper Park on Sunday night. This picture in a way captures a lot that I have been feeling lately. My life has been clouded with dark skies yet there are rays of light that grace the surface to help me understand no matter how small some of the things that have been occurring. I still am confused and feel helpless and alone at times, yet I am reminded by those small beams that someone is out there that cares when it seems that the world has left me totally alone.


posted by American Girl at 9:25 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger frogkisser:


I LOVE that gazebo. It is built on my great-great grandma's property. There is a little white house, turned cafe that was her old house. I love that place:)


Commented by Blogger Heidi:


I really enjoy this website. I've probably never told you but I do. I love to come and see what new picture you have to write about.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com