I took this picture on Friday, September 9, 2005 at the Tulum ruins in Mexico.
It is interesting how I find my mind wondering back every few minutes to the past week and the amazing experiences that occurred while I was on my cruise in the Caribbean. I had so many great adventures from hiking up a waterfall to bartering with Jamaicans to swimming with stingrays to avoiding iguanas to diving fully dressed in the ocean.
I was constantly reminded as we were traveling to all these places how much our Heavenly Father loves us and is mindful of us. This was especically true while we were at the Mayan ruins of Tulum. I know He had a hand in Alma finding us and sharing her knowledge. Each memory was priceless but especially that one. My thirsting sould needed that. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me that day!
Thank you to the Cali girls for joining us on this adventure. You made it even more fun. Thank you to my other friends who were there to share all of the moments. The trip wouldn't have been what it was if all 17 of you hadn't been apart of it. Thank you for giving me these memories.
Now we are back to reality and all that it has to offer from 60-degree weather to runny noses to deadlines and piles of waiting work. For now I am going to avoid reality and dream of teal waters and white sands and let the consequences of flying hammers get pushed to the back of my wandering mind.
P.S. Sorry JRA and company for wiping my nose on your pillows. There weren't any kleenex available! At least I provided you with some laughs over certain initials! ;o}
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .