My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Maybe I could put my heart to rest

This picture was taken by Marc Serota on September 20, 2005.

Last night as I was driving down I-15 my phone rang and the information given to me by the caller caused my heart to race. My reaction to the information given made me realize just how much I truly care.

Over the course of my life I have always worried a little about my relationships and the way that I interact with others and for the first time in my life I realize why I am that way. I care too much. I am the type of person who once they let someone in, I let them in completely. And as my trust in that person grows so does my love and concern for that person.

Yesterday I was filling out a form and one of the questions is "Who do you miss the most?" I couldn't be completely honest about it, because just thinking about it would have brought tears to my eyes. Does this make me a freak? Not entirely sure. Sometimes I wish I just didn't care so dang much!


posted by American Girl at 1:30 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com