My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I dare you to show me that I can be shown

I took this picture on Thursday, August 25, 2005.

Today I was reminded of just how much a little light can do to make things so much clearer. Sometimes we think we know exactly how things are but others can help us realize that there is always more to the picture than what is right in front of our face.


posted by American Girl at 10:30 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Domestic Goddess:


It is amazing what a little bit of light can bring into focus. We are able to see things for what they really are. The darkness can fool us all. Even when we think that we have adjusted our eys to it, when the light flickers back in, we can see what danger we are in.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com