My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, October 20, 2005

American girls, all weather & noise



This picture was taken by Heather of her daughter Eliza.

Don't you just love the crazy sayings people manage to come up with? I love it even more when I start saying them myself. My new personal favorite is "Lovey Love" (Thank you Rashonda!) Other things that I hear come out of the mouths of the people I know are:
  • Deal with it. Work it out somehow.
  • Whatever flips your skirt up.
  • I'm not half gay, I'm half chick!
  • I lovey love love the stingys!
  • Chin Up. Chin Up. Hana Hana Hana Hana...

And the even weirder comments that I find myself making:

  • You crack my butt up!
  • Go! Make weird kids together.

What sayings do you catch yourself saying?


posted by American Girl at 9:15 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


LOL! Great lines


Commented by Blogger Heather:


Hey! That's one cute kid!


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


Not that you are biased or anything! ;oP


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com