My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, October 17, 2005

If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts



This photograph was taken in New York City's Central Park by R. Gardiner.

Last night I had two different discussions with two of my girl friends. One of the discussions my friend and I shared stories of experiences that had occurred in our lives and she told me that she felt it was extremely important to tell the people that we care about how they make a differnce to us and point out the positives in that person. How true this is! I think it is important for people to know when they are tools in our Heavenly Father's hands.
In my own simple way here are the things I am the most grateful for from my friends:

Adam: Thank you for making me laugh, especially when I don't want to. Thanks for being my friend even though you've seen me at my worst.
Cellular & Goddess: Thanks for being who you are. The way you carry yourselves is an example to me. It reminds me that being an individual is what makes life meaningful.
David: Thank you for always being considerate. It is a valuable trait.
Ed: Thank you for believing in me when it seems no one else does. Thanks for being an answer to my prayers.
Holly: Thank you for helping me see the best in myself. This is a great challenge and it means a great deal. Thanks for the shopping trips and helping me find the accessories that say "American Girl". And most importantly thanks for always being honest with me and willing to communicate.
Joshua: Thank you for being a great nemesis. You always challenge me and make me want to educate myself.
Jinx: Thanks for the random notes. They always bring smiles to my face.
Rannin': Thank you for listening when it truly matters most and for saying the hard things that I truly need to hear. Thanks for remembering when others really need to be remembered. Thanks for being an anchor in our group of friends.
Stuff: Thanks for being a good friend. Period.
Thunder: Thank you for your example. Being around you makes me want to be better.
Zedd: Thank you for the hugs. Thanks for seeing things when others do not. Thanks for the honesty when others are not.

I am sure there are many more that I could list but there just isn't time. Just know that I am grateful that I have been blessed with amazing people in my life.

posted by American Girl at 11:20 AM |

4 Comments:



so where does that leave me....member how we were cabin partners?? you have already forgotten, but I am still sick so I haven't! :)


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


Oh babe! So sorry! You know I love you! You always make me laugh with your fun comments and who could forget the snort! ;o)


Commented by Blogger Kate:


lovey love the new layout.


Commented by Blogger Sarah:


Holy Crap I love this layout! It's so super rad! Thanks for the compliment AG. I had no idea you thought that.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com