My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, August 04, 2005

They were just fireflies to the untrained eye

This picture was taken on June 5, 2005 of me and a friend sitting at a mingle.

Cheesy jokes. Silly riddles. Dried up celery. Shiny penny. Riding Trax. New CDs. Fave television series. New job. E-mails. Being teased by friends. Cold water. Cold soda. Buffalo Chicken. Hot Showers. Bourne Identity. Napoleon Dynamite quotes. Random stops and Ben & Jerry's. The Salt Lake Temple. Children in fountains. Meshing names (some sound better than others).

Tonight as I came home from spending a very active and entertaining night with some friends I had many things come to mind. Not all might make sense, but each one is something that made today the day that it was. Each one made is special. And I am so grateful for each one.

As I sat here and looked at the day that was I realized just how amazing each day is. How amazing it is that each day is filled with so many wonderful things and how often do we sit back and really enjoy each one?

It is now time to go to bed and I hope that I am able to have sweet dreams and just make this fabulous day even better.


posted by American Girl at 12:45 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger American Girl:


I am a photographer. I didn't take that particular pictures, but I try to share some of my work on here.


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


AG is an EXCELLENT photographer.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com