My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Running around inside my head

This picture was taken by Shaun Curry.

There are times in our lives when our insecurities get the better of us. Unfortunately mine have been running rampant inside of me lately. I try to use a firm hand and push them to the back of my mind and not let them take affect. I tell myself that I am really smart enough, pretty enough, people really do like me and I am not really alone in the world. I believe myself for a while, and then they come running back again. Life was so much more simple when the trials of life were wether or not we had crust on our sandwiches or wether or not we could get the hang of riding a two-wheeler bike.

Sometimes they come in the form of dreams like last night. I had a dream that two of my friends contacted our bishop and asked him to make me leave the ward. And he did. Dang transfer slip!

So tonight as I am gradually getting tired, I am dreading going to sleep. Because I don't want to be reminded of what sometimes seems so real and the feelings of loneliness that surround me in that reality.


posted by American Girl at 10:33 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com