My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, July 11, 2005

I Am Happy



I am happy.

For some that might seem as a great surprise, because as much as I might want to deny it, I haven't truly been happy for quite some time. I have been falling apart inside for over a year now. Pieces of me have been dying and as difficult as it was, I finally slapped myself across the face and made myself take a really hard long look at my life. I looked at what was causing me the greatest amounts of pain and decided to finally do something about it. I stood at the edge of a large cliff and I took one very large step forward.

Thank you to those who have helped me make get to where I am today. Thank you for listening and for holding my hand, and especially for having faith in me.

posted by American Girl at 1:35 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic:


im usually happy when i cut a fart


Commented by Blogger Mantis:


Congratulations on taking time for yourself to become a happier soul. Enjoy it!

I love that picture!


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com