My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Travels of an Army Brat



I have been very lucky to have traveled all over the United States and most of Europe. I am excited that in two months time I will be able to visit two countries that I have never been too before. I love trying new things. Such fun!

posted by American Girl at 12:22 PM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger B:


Traveling is the best! I still have a huge list of places I must see, but I am slowly working on it. Always something next about which to dream.

60 days until the next grand adventure! We will be hitting 3 countries to explore.


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


I know! I am so excited and can't wait! Adventure here we come!


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Pretty darn impressive.


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


What countries will you be visiting?


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


Jamaica, Grand Cayman, & Mexico. I am so excited about going to the Carribean ... always wanted to go and take pics.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com