These are portraits that were taken of me when I was younger. The first one I am like 3 years old and the other is my senior portrait.
I thought it would be interesting to compare how much I have changed in the past ten years:
THEN (18 Years Old):
Lived: Downtown Salt Lake City, Utah
Worked: Fashion Gal
Favorite Hang Out: The Training Table or the Movies 10
Favorite Sport: Basketball or Softball
Favorite Movie: Sleepless in Seattle or Somewhere in Time
Favorite Actress: Sandra Bullock
Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks
Favorite Song: "You're The Inspiration" by Chicago
Favorite Singer/Group: Didn't really have a favorite. Liked Ace of Bace and Chicago a lot.
Hobbies: Scrapbooking, Softball, Reading
NOW (28 Years Old):
Lived: Suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah
Work: in Public Education
Favorite Hang Out: At various friend's houses
Favorite Sport: Swimming
Favorite Movie: Finding Neverland
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Garner or Renee Zellweger
Favorite Actor: Colin Firth
Favorite Song: Depends on my mood but probably "Sullivan Street" by Counting Crows or "My Immortal" by Evanescence
Favorite Singer/Group: Faith Hill, Counting Crows, Sister Hazel
Hobbies: Photography, Reading, Webdesigning
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .