My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tales of a Pack Rat



This picture was taken by Chris McPherson of Hayden Christensen in 2005.

With moving and everything else going on in my life cleaning out has become a priority. It is amazing just how much junk I keep. The picture featured today is one from a photoshoot that I found that I had saved on my computer. I am seriously considering using them in a layout at my personal site one of these days ... what do you think? Anyway ... I have like 3 GB of pictures saved .... I told you I was a photo freak! And that is just on my computer.

I have tons of clothes that need to be taken to DI. My desk is full of old letters, newspaper & magazine clippings, pictures, post-it notes, old pens (most are dried up) and much more. It is amazing just how much junk we can acquire over time. My mom is insisting that I come over and clean out the stuff I have left stashed at her house. What can I say? I am a pack rat! (I prefer to call it being sentimental!)

posted by American Girl at 4:15 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


It is always good to clean out junk, which I do on a regular basis, but now I wish I had kept some of the stuff I threw away - like my high school essays....


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


That is the main reason I am always so hesitant to chuck things - I know that the day will come when I will want it and it will be long gone!


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com