My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, July 11, 2005

Get Up Get Out of Bed - Wake Up You Sleepy Head



Boom! I'm awake! Someone slammed their hand against the side of my cubicle in the hopes of getting my attention and that they did. My body is protesting as I sit here in front of my computer. Sometimes I wish I could be like my friends and sleep under my desk.

posted by American Girl at 3:35 PM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Mantis:


Seriously! The drool on the arm...it's almost too much.

I, too, would like to sleep under my desk. Thank you for reminding me why I don't.

But it is a sad, sad day when the thinnest-toughest-carpet-in-the-world glued to concrete looks comfortable and inviting. So tired.


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Wow! A new layout. Very nice.


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


I am so glad you like it ... it took me a while to figure out a few parts of it, but I am pleased that it turned out.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com