My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Every memory of walking out the front door

I know that there isn't a picture today which is different from any other post I have done on this site. But I can't find my camera right now to take a picture to show you what I am talking about and I really needed to get some feelings out and this seemed like the best place to discuss it.

In about 35 minutes my mom and two of my friends will be coming over to help me move the rest of my things back to my mom's house. I am a bundle of mixed emotions as this change in my life occurs. When I moved out about six months ago I swore it was permenant that I would never call that house my home again. Sunday dinners and occassional visits were the times when I would frequent those walls. But today proves that not every decision is the one that is meant to be. At the time I think it was right for me to move on. And in about a month it might be right for me to move on again. I don't know. I have no idea exactly what the future holds for me. There are only two things that I know the future holds. The first one is change. There will always be change in my life. Just as there is always change in everyone's lives. The second is the only constant in my life. That is my Heavenly Father. I have tried a few times to do it all on my own and He constantly has to remind me that I can't. That I need Him there to help me walk this road.

So today I move to a different part of the road I am walking. I hope that I can learn and grow there as I have here.

posted by American Girl at 8:25 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jeje:


Good luck!


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Good luck with your move. Was it gonna be a picture of your boxes?


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Hey AG, you have been tagged


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com