My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Flying Purple People Eater



This year was the first time in a while that I really enjoyed Halloween. I loved seeing all of the costumes that our students had (btw - that is a guy in the second picture!) I love the creativity people put into getting all dressed up. I think that putting on a costume is a way of expressing yourself that is different from the rest of the year. You get to be someone different and explore a different side of yourself.

posted by American Girl at 3:25 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com