My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, November 28, 2005

It's in your eyes, you think that life's unfair to you



This is a picture of me at my Senior Year Homecoming Dance in Fall of 1994.

I think I realized something tonight. I am scared. Flat out scared of dating. I am scared of the unknown and since I have very little experience in relationships I am terrified of one actually working out. I get close and then I run.

Why is this? Why would I run away from something that is so good and right? I am so confused.

posted by American Girl at 10:37 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Sarah:


I think everyone has a certain fear level and I have determined the key is finding the right balance of logic and going with the flow. It's worth the risk though, isn't that what everyone says?


Commented by Blogger Domestic Goddess:


I know what you mean girl. I can run away faster than any one i think. Or at least make them run pretty quick. Oh well oneday there will be someone willing to tough out and make it through the craziness.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com