My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Count your many blessings, name them one by one


Happy Thanksgiving everyone. This is a holiday that I love because it always reminds me of what is truly important in life.

I am thankful for my family and their support. I am thankful for good friends. I am thankful for a job that helps support my life. I am thankful for the opportunity to live in a land where I can believe as I believe. I am grateful for freedom and love. I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ that is a part of my life. I am grateful for the atonement and that it allows me to one day return and live with my Father in Heaven.

posted by American Girl at 8:20 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com