My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Moving Day



This is a picture taken inside of my room. It is the most normal looking area at the moment.

I think that every person's room tells a lot about them and I think that mine is no exception. There are photographs all over the place and nick nacks from the various places and events I have been to. On my dresser is the program and ticket stub and a picture from last summer's Phantom of the Opera night. One shelf in my room holds pictures and my name tag from my mission. One collage frame holds pictures from last year's Swim with the Stars. Another shelf holds various Hard Rock Cafe pins from various cities around the world. My bulletin board holds more pictures and other momentos such as a plastic mustache and a valentine featuring Flash Gordon.

The picture above features the area on top of my entertainment center. It holds a picture of close friends, flowers given to me by some caring friends (they are my favorite kind - orange roses), a painting of Times Square in New York City (from a dream vacation), and my Willow Tree angels that I collect. In the area next to it (that isn't shown in this picture) is a picture of the Savior given to me by a friend and a statue of a lighthouse.

Each thing in this room represents an important part of my life and the memories that gave from that moment or person. Only a few will come with me for the move I am making today, but I hope that future holds many more experiences and memories that will help mold me and make me the person I am meant to be.

posted by American Girl at 8:00 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


My room is full of dog hair balls :). I guess that says a lot about me.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com