My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, May 02, 2005

I Need A Place ...



This is a picture that I took this past Friday of "The Secret Garden."

I need a place where I can go,
Where I can whisper what I know,
Where I can whisper who I like
And where I go to see them..

I need a place where I can hide,
Where no one sees my life inside,
Where I can make my plans,
and write them down
So I can read them.

A place where I can bid my heart be still
And it will mind me.
A place where I can go when I am lost,
And there I'll find me.

I need a place to spend the day,
Where no one says to go or stay,
Where I can take my pen and draw
The girl I mean to be.

I have always had a special place that I could escape to when stressed or in need of a place to think and be alone with my thoughts and things. I realized recently that ever since I moved to where I live now that I no longer have a special place to go to and I kind of miss it. I am going to have to start looking and see what I can find. Because right now all the thoughts are tumbling around in my head.

posted by American Girl at 5:01 PM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


The picture makes the place look very inviting. Where is The Secret Garden?


Commented by Blogger B:


All you have to do is go and sit in Heavenly Father's living room. There is no better place.


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


It is at a place called "Thanksgiving Point" here in Utah.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com