My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Eyes of Another



This is a picture I took yesterday.

I really like this picture because it reminded me how differently the world looks through another's eyes. Just because we see things in one way doesn't mean that every other person we know sees it that way. I am a very stubborn individual and sometimes when I look at a specific situation I feel that I totally understand things - that it is black and white when in all reality there is an entire spectrum of colors that are visible.

posted by American Girl at 12:11 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Kate:


I like the pic... Nice perspective, both the shot and the blog.


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Those glasses look just like mine. You are right about putting ourselves in others' shoes.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com