
(These are pictures of my dog Riley)
My home has always been full of animals. My mom is a lover of cats and therefore cats have been in our home since before I came a long. I personally have always been a dog person. The first dog that I can remember having was Curly. She chewed up everything. Other dogs came and went up until the time we got Bo Riley. Riley was our first pure bred and he was a buff/reddish colored cocker spaniel. Riley was my puppy and I loved him. He slept on my bed and my lap; we would run and play in our back yard. When we first got Riley, we lived in California and he would love to go with me to the beach and run in the sand. While I was serving my mission to Indiana, Riley missed me a lot. He would wait outside my bedroom door every morning and wouldn’t leave until my mom would open my door and he would realize that I wasn’t there. Once I sent a tape home and my mom played it in the kitchen while she baked cookies. As soon as Riley heard my voice he went crazy trying to get to the tape player. Riley was there whenever I needed a shoulder to cry on and to greet me whenever I came home. Unfortunately Riley became very sick in the summer of 2002 and passed away. I miss him very much. It is like losing your best friend.
(These are pictures of my dog Oliver)
Enter Oliver. Ollie is our new dog and is an American Eskimo. He is a bundle of energy and white fur! He is still a giant puppy even though he is about three years old. Remember how I mentioned that Riley was my puppy? Well Ollie is my mom’s. My mom has never been a huge dog fan, but for some reason her and Ollie bonded. She adores that dog. He is one of the most affectionate dogs you will ever meet. He loves to give kisses and always wants loving. He loves to chase balls, frisbees, sticks, and other toys. One of his favorite things to do is to go for rides in the car. He sticks his hand out the window and enjoys the breeze. He is a fun dog.
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .