My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

But standing from here, you wouldn't say so


Why is it sometimes that others see things in us that we can't see no matter how hard we try?

posted by American Girl at 3:17 PM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Hey, that looks tasty!

I will probably get "David is Evil" cake :0)


Commented by Blogger C.J.:


A good question that I think we all grapple with. We seem to personalize anything negative someone has to say about us, and we often have a hard time really accepting anything positive. Go figure!


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


Well tonight I am feeling especially retarded ... I am trying to find a date to Junior Prom.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com