I took this picture at a performance on December 16, 2005.
December is the month that I spend a lot of time attending various concerts and performances throughout the valley. This year has been no exception. I started the month at the Peter Breinholt Christmas concert and since that time have attended the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert featuring Renee Fleming and Claire Bloom, and various performancecs by singing groups from the high school I work at.
Music is such an amazingly powerful gift. It can be a means of service and giving. It has the way of touching the soul in a way that nothing else can. It brings the spirit into a room or it can drive it away in a single moment. It can convey meaning and emotion. It can take you to a moment in time and remind you of people in your life. At this time of year it reminds me of many things but especially of the love of a Friend, a Brother, a Savior.
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .