My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm feelin' weak and weary walkin' through this world alone


This picture was taken by Holly Oak on October 22, 2005.

This past week I have been learning a lot about myself. I am starting to see myself through others eyes and what I am seeing bothers me. Now I am scared because I am not sure what to do with the knowledge that has been given me. And whatever I do decide to do with it can change the way the future plays out. And if I knew how I wanted things to play out it might be easier to deal with this, but right now my head is a jumble of thoughts and confusion.

posted by American Girl at 2:31 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jeje:


Times of self reflection are HARD, but so good. I think it's awesome that you are aware of what a conscious decision who we become can be. Good luck. Keep prayin.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com