My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Saturday, July 23, 2005

I Believe in Miracles

I took this picture on June 28, 2005 on my way to work (I was sitting at the street light and took it through my dirty windshield).

The past few months have been extremely difficult. A lot of changes and transition. There have been a lot of hard times, times where I was ready to permenantly give up and call it quits. And even though things are still hard, that even among the mess and construction there is something beautiful waiting for me and that beauty keeps me moving forward.


posted by American Girl at 12:24 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Wonderful picture as usual. Hang in there, AG.


Commented by Blogger Jimmy:


There is that amazing moment that can only be achieved in one way, and that's realizing that the light at the end of the tunnel is pure joy and happiness that can never be overcome by sorrow.


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com