My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl ... the girl who has everything


You Are Belle!
You Are Belle!

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

After reading JRA's most recent blog, I had to post this!

posted by American Girl at 8:55 PM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


I'll take the test after BP does.


Commented by Blogger Sarah:


Oh, man! That'd be fun to see who both you guys are most like. I just took the test and apparently I am Pocahontas.


Commented by Blogger David Cho:


Well, I will not all myself a princess until BP goes first. Where is he?


Commented by Blogger Domestic Goddess:


It said i was ariel the first time,then arura, pocahontas, jasmine and belle, but on the sleeping beauty game i am belle. So who knows...


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


Usually the first answer is the most accurate so you are probably Ariel ... trying to cheat are you DG?


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com