This picture was taken by Francois Lenoir on February 27, 2004
Lately I have been learning a lot about life. My current life lessons are ones about faith and patience. Both are ones I have been lacking in lately. I have done a lot of analyzing about what is important in my life and the things that truly matter most to me are the things that I have been pushing away lately. And I learned that the things that I have pushed away are the things that I miss the most. I want it back in my life, but in a different way.
About a year ago a talk was given entitled, "Dedication of a Lifetime". In this talk the speaker discussed deciding today what we want and dedicating our life to it. He said, "... what we need "is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime." I have decided that starting now I need to dedicate myself more to the things that truly matter. Take the steps that I need to in order to be truly happy with myself and my life.
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .