My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Proud to be An American


This picture was taken by Joe Giza on April 4, 2005. This pictures the Baltimore Orioles saluting the American Flag.

I am proud to be an American. I am so glad that I live in a land that allows me the freedom to vote for who runs my country, that I can work in the profession of my choice (from secretary to photographer to domestic goddess), that I can worship my God freely, that I can travel from here to there, that I can do some many things that I take for granted every day.

Yes, I am proud to be an American.

posted by American Girl at 8:16 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Kate:


Just a plug here...

www.ilovefreedom.com

Reading about how so many other people feel about the freedoms this country offers them is pretty inspiring. (Even if I have a vested interest in this site.)


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com