My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

A girl who enjoys looking at the world through the lens of a camera.



Previous Posts
Friends

Photography

eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, March 28, 2005

Freedom & Life

Being the picture freak that I am, I thought this would be a good idea for a new blog. I will use pictures that I find or have taken and share them with you and share my thoughts and feelings along with the pictures. I hope you enjoy my new photoblog.

This picture taken by Chris Mathews for Parade really captured something in me this weekend when I first saw it. It to me symbolized freedom and enjoying life. This weekend was the ideal time to think about that since we celebrated Easter. Easter is about celebrating the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. And this great gift guarantees each of us eternal life which is one of the greatest gifts that has been given to each of us individuals that live here on this earth. I am so grateful that I have a belief in my Savior and have taken the opportunity to get to know Him and his abounding love for each of us.


posted by American Girl at 9:25 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger David Cho:


That's much better. The page looks very upbeat. Is this a template you selected or did you design it yourself?

Glad you are back blogging.


Commented by Blogger American Girl:


This is one of the templates, but I might just have to play with it and make it more "my own".

Feels good to be back!


Commented by Blogger Jimmy:


I'm curious, have all of you forgotten that Stuff still exists? I'd love to see a link to my blog on some of my friends' sites. ;)


Commented by Blogger jenny:


amen


Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | template by mela
art by american girl | photographs by NYCLondon
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com